NOTE: visit www.techenlife.com for more details regarding this blog and military aviation!!
Steve Jobs continued breaking records even after his death.
Right after the news of his death, his mention broke the maximum tweets per second record; standing at 10000 T/second with a total of 3 million tweets in <12 hours.
Apple Computers’ stocks rose by 4 percent, while his Biography’s pre-orders rose by 42000%. Top 8 searches on Google included Steve Jobs, including millions of queries about Pancreatic Cancer.
Even after your death, you keep on shaking the world. Well played Steve, Well played.
- A thank-you letter to Steve Jobs (charlestoncitypaper.com)
- Preorders of the authorized Steve Jobs biography up 42,000%, release date changes to October 24 (intomobile.com)
- Upcoming Steve Jobs Authorized Biography Jumps 42,000 Percent In Sales!! (lukewilliamss.wordpress.com)
- Steve Jobs Dies At 56 Of Pancreatic Cancer (beatcrave.com)
- Remembering Steve Jobs – msnbc.com (news.google.com)